Be Where Buyers Are Already Looking!
Home & Garden shows are the perfect opportunity to put your business in front of homeowners looking for the right solutions to their needs.
Thousands of Tulsa area homeowners will be attending the 2nd Annual Spring Home & Outdoor Living Expo seeking a wide variety of products and services. They will also be looking for ideas centered around their families, pets, vacations, summer activities and much, much, more.
Will you be there to help them?
Please take a careful look at this opportunity to participate in Tulsa's newest home and garden show. It is strategically timed after Tax Day and after the crowded cluster of all the other early year shows.
We are planning for over 400 booths this year with new features and attractions for the public. My shows draw a concentrated high-quality audience of ready buyers.
WHO attends Home Shows?
Of attendees that are planning improvements:
- Largely homeowners.
72% are two income households.
- Are between the ages of 25-64.
- Have combined income over $110k.
- Most of the time both decision makers are attending.
- 70% plan to improve their home in the near future (less than 2 years).
- 80% found the services they were looking for at a home show.
- 60% made an immediate appointment for a quotation for their home project.
- 73% plan to do a project with 1 year.