Event Liability Insurance
As a standard requirement for all of our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to carry general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate. A Certificate of Insurance (COI) is due by October 1, 2023
, or within three business days of submitting a booth order if thereafter. The COI must show:Tulsa Home Shows
7122 S. Sheridan Rd. Ste. 2-551
Tulsa, OK 74133ANDTulsa County Public Facilities Authority
4145 E. 21st St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
as additional insured. This insurance must be in force during the lease dates for the event which are: November 1-6, 2023
.If you have existing coverage and only need to submit your certificate:
• Use the Certificate of Insurance Upload Form below
• Or, fax to 918-742-2260
• Or, email to firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you need to acquire liability insurance:
• We have made special arrangements with Rainprotection Insurance for coverage that meets all of our specifications for a total cost of only $84.
• Download the program sheet below.
• Read the program sheet and follow the link to the online payment portal.
• Once you have been approved, Rainprotection will email a certificate to both of us.